18 July 2010

Så skal der snakkes dansk

After my first week in Mumbai, I talked to Christian and Neha, and we decided to spend the day together. They came by bus all the way from Navi-Mumbai (1,5 hours) and Had lunch with me and my host family. Chistian and I were both very happy to speak some danish again, but since neither Neha, Janhavi or Juhi understood, they told us to come out of our little 'danish world', and so we did.

First we had planned to go to the cinema, but the movie we were planning to see had already started, so instead we went over to the gamezone and played videogames and other fun things all afternoon... Finally we had an Ice cream! great!

Before Christian and Neha caught a Rickshawdriver who actually knew where their busstop were, I made a small calculation, and found out that I had only spent about 65kr. all day !!! Oh my, I love India !

No comments:

Post a Comment