10 July 2010

Incredible India

It sure is !

Me and christian travelled all day, and finally we arrived (1 hour later than scheduled) at Mumbai airport. MAny people had come to welcome us to India, and a lot of photos were taken... I was soon in the car with both my host sisters and my host dad. As soon as we opened the door to their apartment a chain of flowers were put around my neck, and I felt very welcome. Got some diner and went to bed.

Now we are all awake, Im unpacked and I must say, it feels great to finally be here :)

I have to go eat lunch now.

PS: Theres cows outside my window, how cool is that!?

2 comments:

  1. Goddag Maria!

    How are you doing in India..? :D As we can read your doing fine for so far! We'd like you to know that we will follow your blog to see how your doing!! We hope you have an Awesome time!!!

    With much Love from all of us
    Herman, Tineke, Birthe, Kirsten, Jan-willem og Caroline!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marvelous blog with the nations that stands tall in South Asia,i have seen India through your blog..thanks for it

    ReplyDelete