17 December 2010

Status

162 days spent in India so far.

201 days to go.

5 trips out of Mumbai(Safala, Lonavala, RYLA, South tour and Bordi + Kutch and Pune coming up).

3 hostfamilies.

52 hindi letters - 10 vowels, 2 modifiers (?) and 40 consonants i had to learn by heart.

Uncountable numbers of mango juice.

Insane amounts of hours spent in Mumbai's local trains...

1 big fat indian wedding - soon to be two :D

5 major religious festivals celebrated (Ganpati, Janmashtami, Nav raatri, Diwali and Rakhsha bandhan)

14 letters and packages from home (friends and family together)

5 letters sent back home + 6 packages

waaaayyy too many rupees spent

7 times did I bake danish pastries - alt fra Kringle og brunsviger til hinbaersnitter og kanelsnegle altid vellykket og vellidt - Selvfoelgelig!

4 yogaclasses per week! lately they have been done along with Janina (USA) <3

15 other exchangestudent-friends + many many many indians!

4 danish dinners cooked (f.eks. lammefrikadeller med remoulade og kartoffelsalat eller vegetarlasagne med raakost, groen salat, og floede kartofler)

very few times have I been up before 7.30 in the past 5 1/2 months :P

1 run after I stepped unto the scale the first month and realised I had put on two kg's in 30 days.

3 kg's gained since my arrival (a number I'm rather proud of! for other inbounds it has been as high as 10 !!! )

16 degrees is the coldest i have experienced in the past 5 1/2 months

100000000 ... new dishes tasted (or at least that is how it feels)

1 birthday with 3 birthday cakes and tiramisu-cake in my face and my hair (det lignede til forveksling at nogen havde knaekket sig direkte i frisuren :S )!

3 saris!

7 indian outfits, punjabi suits, salwar kameez or whatever you choose to call it.

3746 photos

and

infinite numbers of priceless experiences that i wouldnt have missed for the world! I love India, I love Mumbai and I love life as an exchangestudent!

No comments:

Post a Comment