18 August 2010

Inbound orientation





Soo... Just a short post ... I went to the inbound orientation last sunday, so great to meet everybody! got to use my french a bit :) and made some friends: a couple of us (Severin and Caspar from Germany and Janina from New HApshire, USA) met up yesterday and went for lunch!

Yesterday I changed hostfamily for 8-10 days, now I live with Arun, Jyoti and Prajwal Chaudhari :) and the day before yesterday we made Chicken Biryani, I think thats my favourite indian dish so far!!! Today I went with Jyoti (hostmom) to the medical center where she works as a dentist. A nurse called Nilima showed me around, and I took some photos.

Next sunday Im having a couple of inbounds over for lunch at my host fam's place...

In a couple of hours we'll be going to my hostdad's sisters place, because her son has his birthday... I gotta get ready!


-Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment